Zilla Registration FOR SPRING (1/3 - 4/15) - COMING soon
- Register or renew with USA Water Polo.
- Visit www.usawaterpolo.org and visit the "Join" section of the site which you can access directly from this link
- For new players we recommend joining at the "Bronze" level. Please note: some state or national level competitions will require "Silver" or "Gold" level membership. You can easily upgrade your membership at a later date if you choose.
- Not sure if polo is right for you? Select the Trial membership. This will allow you to try polo for 2 weeks at no cost, while ensuring you are covered under our insurance.
- For the "club affiliation" section on the second page, choose Texas as the state and then select "Zilla Water Polo (30299)" from the drop down menu.
- Keep your child's USAWP ID# handy. You will need it to complete the Zilla Water Polo registration.
10-punch card (must be pre-approved by Pascal)
This provides the most flexibility but at a higher cost (about 50% higher than our monthly option). 1 punch per practice. Cards can be shared and do not expire. Cards must be brought to practice each day to be punched.
Users are expected to attend no more than 1 practice per week on average.
No discounts. Local League fees are not included