Zilla Registration FOR SPRING (1/3 - 4/15) - COMING soon
Step 1. All athletes must be current members of USA Water Polo (Gold, Silver, Bronze, or Trial).
- Register or renew with USA Water Polo.
- Visit www.usawaterpolo.org and visit the "Join" section of the site which you can access directly from this link
- For new players we recommend joining at the "Bronze" level. Please note: some state or national level competitions will require "Silver" or "Gold" level membership. You can easily upgrade your membership at a later date if you choose.
- Not sure if polo is right for you? Select the Trial membership. This will allow you to try polo for 2 weeks at no cost, while ensuring you are covered under our insurance.
- For the "club affiliation" section on the second page, choose Texas as the state and then select "Zilla Water Polo (30299)" from the drop down menu.
- Keep your child's USAWP ID# handy. You will need it to complete the Zilla Water Polo registration.
Step 2. Select the appropriate membership below. Add to cart and complete the online payment.
Risk Free trial period - $0
We know that water polo is an unknown sport to many of you. For this reason, we offer a risk-free membership. Try us for 2 weeks at no cost. If you choose to continue, you will be charged from your first day. If not, you will not be charged.
Step 3. Complete Registration Forms and waivers below.